About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Thursday 14 July 2011

Pink and Yellow Challenge at Mad for Markers (DT Post)

What a busy, busy productive day! Had my BFF Sam over for a crafting day while our kiddies played together. I completed two cards for my DT positions... you can't see the Anyone for Anya card until Sunday though (sorry)! Thanks for a fun day Sam!

Here is the other card that I made today... my DT sample for the Mad for Markers PINK AND YELLOW Challenge. I have used my Lil Bee stamp from Annabelle Stamps and I LOVE this stamp! Isn't he a cutie... especially the black pearls for his little eyes!


Copics Used:
Y11, Y13, Y15, R20, C7, C5, C3, C2, R81, R83, R85, R89, YG01, YG03, YG06

Card Recipe:
Cardstock: Bazzill card, X-Press It Blending Card
Paper: DCWV Citrus, Basic Grey Sultry
Stamps: Annabelle Stamps Lil Bee's Big Flowers
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellishments/Other: Copics, Kaisercraft Pearls, nestabilities, Kindyglitz Crystalina, White gel pen, MFT Die-namics Jumbo Scallop, Pebbles Inc Felt flower, Twine (R85)

I am entering this card into the Cupcake Crafts Challenge  # 150 and have used Sketch #35 (below).

Thanks for looking... have a great day!
~ Susan xxox

4 comments:

Faye said...

What a fantabulous card, love the gorgeous image. Thanks for playing at Cupcake this week and Good Luck. x

Donna said...

Such a pretty card Susan and a fab choice of theme from our previous challenges...thank you so much for joining in the fun with us at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

Samantha Ball - aka (Craftychick74) said...

Thanks Suze for a fab day yesterday!

I love this card, it is very, very cute!!

Love Sam
ooxo

Sarah-Jane said...

Cute card. I love the image and the flower is fab! xx