About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Monday 18 July 2011

Anyone for Anya Interactive Card Challenge (DT post)

This week the challenge at Anyone for Anya? is to create an INTERACTIVE CARD... this means it must have something that moves! I decided to make a criss-cross card with a removable insert (my first ever!). I followed a tutorial that I found {here} on Splitcoast Stampers.

Please remember to use an image from The Greeting Farm or CC Designs AND don't forget to pop over to the DT girls' blogs to check out their wonderful creations!



Card Recipe:
Cardstock: Bazzill card, X-Press It Blending Card
Paper: DCWV Sweet Stack, MME It's My Party, Kaisercraft Bubblegum Hills
Stamps: TGF Wild Sprout Stella, Kaisercraft Wishes (sentiment)
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellishments/Other: Copics, Kaisercraft Pearls, nestabilities, Kindyglitz Crystalina, prima flowers, Marvy punch, white gel pen
 
Thanks for looking... have a great day!
~ Susan xxox

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful work Susan!
"I am a new follower and found your blog through The Outlawz Follow Me Forum"

maribeth27 said...

Hi Susan!
Your criss-cross card is outstanding! I love it!
And thank you for your sweet comment on my blog!
Big Hugs,
Maribeth :D