About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Monday 23 May 2011

Anyone For Anya? Sketch Challenge

It's time for a sketch over at the Anyone for Anya? challenge blog and you know how I love to use a sketch to create my cards!

Please remember to use an image from The Greeting Farm or CC Designs AND don't forget to pop over to the DT girls' blogs to check out their wonderful creations!
The prize this week is a $15.00 gift certificate from Whimsy stamps.
Here is the sketch...
Card Recipe:
Cardstock: Bazzill, X-Press It Blending Card, white cardstock
Paper: Grace Taylor Little Miss Ladybug
Stamps: TGF Rain Rain digi, Stampin' Up (sentiment)
Inks: Versafine Black Onyx
Embellishments/Other: Copics, pink glittery ribbon, Kaisercraft pearls, Stampin' Up Modern label punch, Prima flowers, Kaisercraft gingham brad, Nestabilities

Thanks for looking...have a great day!
~ Susan xxox

1 comments:

Star said...

This is adorable!! I love those colors, and that image is so cute!