About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Saturday 21 May 2011

Ahh...Nuts!

*** This is my second post today! ***

I have made cards using this image  a couple of times recently and the inside text has read "...not another birthday!" AND on another occasion "...Sorry! I forgot your birthday!" I coloured the image from Whipper Snapper using my Copic markers. The colours are listed below if you are interested. I just love this paper from DCWV... even though it is not PINK it is one of my favourites!
Copics Used:
Squirrel: E15, E13, E53, C9, C7
Acorns: E35, E34, E30, E33, E31
Peanuts: E31, E30
Walnut: E44, E47
Ground: C3, C1, C0
Card Recipe:
Cardstock: X-Press It Blending Card, white cardstock 
Paper: DCWV Linen Closet stack
Stamps: Whipper Snapper Ahhh...Nuts!
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Black Onyx
Embellishments/Other: Copics, cream grosgrain ribbon, Kaisercraft rhinestones

Thanks for looking...have a great day!
~ Susan xxox

3 comments:

Chana Malkah said...

Too Cute!!! I found you at Outlawz!!

Jenny said...

Whew! Back to Copics - what a relief! Very cute card and I love that "oops I forgot" idea. Me again. x

Anonymous said...

This is so cute, :) Lori m