About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Monday 23 May 2011

Handcrafted Flowers by Suzanne for Pink Ribbon Day!

Head over to Suzanne's Just Love Flowers  blog to purchase some of her gorgeous hand made flowers. Suzanne is currently under going treatment for breast cancer and is making these beautiful flowers as a fundraiser for Pink Ribbon Day.  Check out some of Suzanne's gorgeous creations below, she creates both fabric and paper collections. I have purchased some paper flowers myself and can't wait until they arrive in the post!
   


Thanks for looking...have a great night!
~ Susan xxox

0 comments: