About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Sunday 23 January 2011

Fairy Lucy for Molly!

Miss 5 had a birthday party today and here is the card I made for her friend Molly. I purchased this stamp set at the Paperific expo in Melbourne in August and this is the first time it has seen any ink. I used the sketch from the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge (see below).

Challenges entered:
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge - Challenge #28 Sketch
Charisma Cardz Challenge - #3 Magic Numbers
ABC Challenge - M is for Magical
Fairy Fun Fridays - #44 Happy Birthday

Card Recipe:
Cardstock: Bazzill, white cardstock
Paper: My Mind's Eye Quite Contrary Summer papers
Stamps: Kanban LUCY clear stamps set, Computer generated sentiment
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellishments/Other: Copic Markers, Kindyglitz Crystalina, Stickles cotton candy, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Word Window punch, nestabilities, Kaisercraft pearls (snow), Prima flowers, purple and mauve grosgrain ribbons
Here is the sketch I used.

Thanks for looking...have a great day!
~ Susan xxox

3 comments:

Mel X said...

Hiya Susan, awesome card, real pretty, cute image.

Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along this time at Fussy and Fancy. Good luck.

Mel X

Bianca said...

Soooo cute! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

Margreet said...

what a gorgeous card Susan....love that adorable image which you coloured fab....thanks for playing with Fairy Fun Fridays' Birthday Challenge!....hope seeing you next time again!
xxx Margreet