About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Friday 21 January 2011

A card to celebrate 95 years

This card was ordered by a friend on behalf of her husband's nana. Nana had a few specifications and particularly wanted a card to do with gardening as Uncle Wally still grows his own vegetables (at 95!). The image is a free digital image from Beccy's Place.

Card Recipe:
Cardstock: Bazzill, white cardstock
Paper: Basic grey Max and Whiskers
Stamps: Beccy's place Free digi Gardening Items, Computer Generated sentiment
Embellishments/Other: Copic Markers, Kaisercraft black rhinestones, Nestabilities, Black grosgrain ribbon, Martha Stewart Classic stars punch, Kindyglitz Crystalina

Thanks for looking...have a great night!
~ Susan xxox

1 comments:

Beccy said...

Great card Susan!! I really love the personal touch you added in the sentiment and I'm sure Uncle Wally will love it too.
Thanks for sharing the link with me.
Cheers,
Beccy