About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Sunday 23 January 2011

Anyone For Anya? Two images challenge

*** This is my second post for today! ***

If it is Sunday then it is Anyone for Anya? Challenge Day. This week the challenge is to use two images on your card either stamping them separately or by masking one image. The prize for this challenge are the following digital stamps from Crafts 4 Eternity.

Here is my DT card. I have used two images from CC Designs. Don't forget to check out the inpiration from the rest of the Anyone For Anya? Design Team. They have some awesome work to share. [Links on the sidebar]
Card Recipe:
Cardstock: Bazzill, white cardstock
Paper: Basic Grey Cupcake
Stamps: CC Designs Spring Trevor and Sugarplums Tree Stump, Stampin' Up Vintage Labels (sentiment)
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Black Onyx
Embellishments/Other: Copic Markers, Kindyglitz Crystalina, Stampin' Up Modern Label  punch, nestabilities, Kaisercraft Rhinestones, Red grosgrain ribbon, Fiskars punch, Sizzix Swirly strip, Retro flower punches

Thanks for looking...have a great night!
~ Susan xxox

0 comments: