About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Friday 10 September 2010

TGF Skater Ian

I have two cards today that I have made using TGF Skater Ian. I really love these stamps from The Greeting Farm! Without a doubt they are my favourite stamps!

The following card was made for my sister to send to her friend's son. Happy Birthday Ayden!
Card Recipe:
Cardstock: Bazzill, Plain white cardstock
Paper: DCWV Citrus Stack, Scenic Route Metropolis
Stamps: TGF Skater Ian, Hero Arts (Sentiment), Hero Arts Galaxy of Stars
Ink: Versafine Black Onyx

Embellishments: Copic Markers, Kindyglitz Crystalina, American Crafts ribbon, Sizzix Tag, Sizzix Wallflower Alphabet, Black Rhinestones, Nestabilities

Thanks for looking...have a great day!
~ Susan xxox

0 comments: