About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Thursday 9 September 2010

Father's Day...

Here are the Father's Day cards that my kids made for their Dad...

Personally I think they did a marvellous job...but I may be a little bit biased!

Here are the cards I made for  my Dad and my Father-In-Law. They were really quick and easy! You can't really tell on the photos but the card bases were stamped all over with guitars or tools in yellow ink.

Card Recipe:
Cardstock: Bazzill, Plain white cardstock
Stamps: Imaginisce guitar, Fern Gully tools, Popcorn Bear Happy Father's Day set (sentiment)
Ink: Versafine Black Onyx, Vivid Yellow
Embellishments: Cuttlebug embossing folders - Marg's Melodies and Diamond Plate, Kindyglitz Crystalina, Sizzix Wallflower alphabet

Thanks for looking...have a great night!
~ Susan xxox

0 comments: