About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Saturday 21 August 2010

Scrapbook Boutique Challenge

Here is my card that I am entering into the Scrapbook Boutique Challenge where you need to create a card using yellow and blue. I am hoping that the yellow flowers are enough to count as the 'yellow' component! I used the Fairy Chloe stamp from The Greeting Farm and coloured her in with copic markers. The large Mushroom House stamp is from Hero Arts and I added rhinestones and glitter glue for sparkle. Gotta love that sparkle!
Thanks for looking...have a great night!
~ Susan xxox

0 comments: