About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Saturday 21 August 2010

Taekwondo Kids!

My niece and nephew recently achieved their red belts in Taekwondo so I thought I would make them a little congratulations gift. Using copic markers I coloured in The Greeting Farm Karate Anya and Ian digital images and along with some patterned paper, some die cut stars, glitter glue,  my trusty computer and printer...voila! As you can see two door hangers and two bookmarks. They look a bit shiny because I laminated them for extra protection.

Thanks for looking...have a great day!
~ Susan xxox

0 comments: