About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Saturday 21 August 2010

Another Challenge Entry!

Just finished this for my nephew to give to his Footy Coach (also made one for the Assistant Coach) and as their team colours are yellow and blue I decided to enter this into the Scrapbook Boutique Challenge as well.

Card Recipe:
Cardstock: Bazzill, plain white card
Stamps: Football stamp from Stampendous For Him set
Ink: Versa color Royal Blue
Embellishments: Sizzix  Doll Sports Gear Die, Sizzix Wallflower Alphabet, Gloss, Text printed on computer

Thanks for looking...have a great night!
~ Susan xxox

0 comments: