About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Sunday 22 August 2010

Lili of the Valley 'Football Crazy'

Made another card last night for a birthday party that my Daughter was invited to today. Finished it at nearly midnight...I know nothing like leaving it until the last minute!

Card Recipe:
Cardstock: Bazzill, plain white card
Paper: My Minds Eye Playful Posies stack (dots coloured in with Y19 copic marker)
Stamps: Lili of the Valley Football Crazy
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Embellishments: Copics, Crystalina Kindyglitz, Gloss, Creation Station Ribbon

Thanks for looking...have a great day!
~ Susan xxox

0 comments: