About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Time for Tea at Mad for Markers (DT POST)

Hi Everyone!

I am here with some inspiration for the APRIL SHOWERS challenge over at the
Mad for Markers Challenge Blog.

I have jumped right out of the box with this one but tea IS wet... right???
I have used the Tea-rrific set from The Greeting Farm... available {here} in the Mad for Markers store.

Copics Used:
B91,B93, B95, B97
R000, R12,R14
YG61, YG63, G99
E51, E55, E57
Happy Colouring!
~ Susan xxox

1 comments:

coops said...

gorgeous card susan.i love your colours and fab image ;D

xx coops xx