About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Saturday 10 March 2012

Monochrome March at Mad for Markers (DT Post)

Have you been joining in the 2nd  Birthday Celebrations over at Mad for Markers? There are daily prizes on the Facebook Page too.

Go {HERE} to sign up for our Big Birthday Blog Hop on the 22nd of March. There are LOTS of fabulous prizes!

Here is my monochrome image coloured with the Earth tone copics.

Copics Used:
Skin: E50, E00, E21, R20
Hair: E50, E23, E25
Shirt: E30, E31, E33
Jeans: E21, E23, E25
Shoes: E27, E29
Banner: E50
Present: E30, E31, E33, E39
Ground: E23, E25, E29

Pop back on Wednesday to check out what I have created with this cutie!

Birthday Ian is available {HERE} at the Mad for Markers store.

Mad For Markers [home link]

Happy colouring!
~ Susan xxox

0 comments: