About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Big Panda Marci in pinks (M4M DT post)

Hi Everyone,
 
 
Here is my inspiration for the current R and/or RV challenge...
 
I have used the gorgeous Big Panda Marci from La La Land Crafts. Find it in the Mad for Markers store {here}.
 
 
No time for a creation this week... just a little colouring as I am in the middle of Parent Meetings at school!
 
Hope you get more time for colouring this week!
 

Copics Used:
Skin: E50, E00, E21, R00, R20
Hair: E50, E53, E57
Clothes: RV00, RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09, C5, C3, C1
Panda: C7, C5, C3, C1, 0, RV00, RV02
 
Remember to stop by the
Mad for Markers Facebook page and M4M store blog
to join in the
2nd Birthday Celebrations!
 
 
Happy Colouring!
~ Susan xxox

0 comments: