About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Saturday 4 February 2012

Big Panda Marci

Here is my Wednesday Mad for Markers Challenge post... I am so late but have been having major Internet problems where it has been taking more than an hour to upload one photo!

Check out the new Mad for Markers Challenge starting Monday!

I also returned to full time teaching last week and all you teachers out there know how time consuming setting up your classroom and beginning a new year can be! So please bare with me in this transition phase as I might not be able to comment as much as I have been but know that I am still visiting you to check out your fabulous creations!


Copics Used:
Skin: E50, E00, E21, R00, R20
Hat etc: YR61, YR65, YR68
Boots: YR61, YR65, YR68, C5, C2
Hair: E50, E53, E57
Denim: B91, B93, B95, B97
Panda: C7, C5, C0, 0 R00, R20
Belt: YR68, C5, C3, C2

Mad For Markers [home link]

You can stop by the Mad for Markers Online Store for all of your Copic markers, La La Land stamps (including Big Panda Marci)
and X-Press It Blending Card supplies!

Happy Colouring!
~ Susan xxox

2 comments:

coops said...

love this susan.gorgeous sweet image and your colouring is fantastic ;D

xx coops xx

Mumma Bec said...

Hi Susan!
I've just joined the land of blog and the bookmark you gave me last year has your blog on it so I thought I'd say hi!

Hope you've settled in to school, with those gorgeous Year 1's ;)

LOVE your creations, I think I've kept every card you've ever given me!

<3 Bec