About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Anyone for Anya Colour / Photo Challenge (DT post)

Here is the latest challenge at the Anyone for Anya Challenge Blog. My apologies for being MIA lately... I have been sooo busy setting up my classroom, teaching and getting to know the students in my class and of course doing Mummy things! So.... unfortunately the card making had to be pushed aside for a little while, but I am hoping that things (actually life in general!) will start to settle down soon... yeah right!

Anyway, here is my card...
Talk about something totally different to my usual style! Not sure about it at all actually. What do you think?

Here is your photo inspiration...
This week's sponsor is:
The Cutting Cafe


Card Recipe:
Cardstock: White cardstock, X-Press it Blending card
Paper: DCWV
Stamps: TGF Lucky Bunnies, TGF Spotlight kit (sentiment)
Inks: Versafine Black Onyx, Stampin' Up Pretty in Pink
Embellishments/Other: Copics, American Crafts Ribbon, Kindyglitz crystalina, Kaisercraft flowers, Kaisercraft pink pearls

Please remember to use an image from The Greeting Farm or CC Designs AND don't forget to pop over to the DT girls' blogs to check out their wonderful creations!

Thanks for looking... have a great day!
~ Susan xxox

3 comments:

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Snap Susan! We must have been thinking alike!!! Gorgeous card. Hope things settle down for you soon.

coops said...

beautiful card susan.gorgeous pretty design :D

xx coops xx

chrilvian said...

great work.love it