About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Sunday 20 November 2011

Anyone for Anya Thank You Challenge (DT Post)

The new challenge over at the Anyone for Anya Challenge blog is to create something that says THANK YOU. I used Flapper Anya from The Greeting Farm and stamped her in Versafine Black Onyx ink. I used just a hint of pink (Copic markers of course) and some bling.
 I love the sparkle on her headband!
Card Recipe:
Cardstock: Canson card, X-Press it Blending card
Paper: Crafter's Choice Primary Basics, Kaisercraft La-di-da collection
Stamps: TGF Flapper Anya, Stampin' Up Warmest Regards
Inks: Versafine Black Onyx
Embellishments/Other: Copics, Nestabilities, Spellbinders Ribbon Tags Trio, Flourish with a Bling Rhinestones, Kindyglitz Crystalina, pink spica pen, American Crafts ribbon,

Please remember to use an image from The Greeting Farm or CC Designs AND don't forget to pop over to the DT girls' blogs to check out their wonderful creations!

Thanks for looking... have a great night!
~ Susan xxox

0 comments: