About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Tuesday 15 November 2011

Anyone for Anya Colour Challenge (DT post)

The latest challenge over at the Anyone for Anya Challenge blog is a yummy photo inspiration. I used Boho Anya from The Greeting Farm for my card.




Here is your yummy photo inspiration...


Card Recipe:
Cardstock: Canson card, X-Press it Blending card
Paper: Basic Grey Sultry, First Edition Desert Blooms
Stamps: TGF Boho Anya
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellishments/Other: Copics, Spellbinders nesting sentiments (photo corners),  Nestabilities, Kaisercraft Pearls, Handmade flower, Kindyglitz Crystalina, paper doily





Please remember to use an image from The Greeting Farm or CC Designs AND don't forget to pop over to the DT girls' blogs to check out their wonderful creations!

Thanks for the lovely comments on my previous post!
Hugs
~ Susan xxox

1 comments:

Sue said...

what a beautiful take on the yummy inspiration pic!! fabulous layout, the doily frames your Anya perfectly!! :)