About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Wednesday 21 September 2011

Mad for Markers Colourless Blender Challenge (DT Post)

The current challenge over at the Mad For Markers Challenge Blog is to use the COLOURLESS BLENDER with your copic markers. I have used  the Marvin the Monkey image from Digistamp Boutique to create this boy's birthday card.

I used the colourless blender to fade out the grey in the ground area and on the white t-shirt areas to lighten and fade out the B0000.

Copics used:
E44, E47, E30, E31, R20, C1, C3, C5, YG09, B0000, 0
Card Recipe:
Cardstock: White cardstock, X-Press It Blending Card, Canson card (Leaf)
Paper: -
Stamps: Digistamp Boutique Marvin the Monkey digi, Computer generated sentiment, Hero Arts #5 clear set
Inks: Versafine Black Onyx
Embellishments/Other: Copics, Nestabilities, Kindyglitz crystalina, Spotted ribbon
You can stop by the Mad for Markers Online Store for all of your Copic markers and X-Press It Blending Card supplies! I love the new logo... don't you?

Mad For Markers [home link]
Thanks for looking... have a great day!
~ Susan xxox

1 comments:

Jenny said...

GREAT card! I love this look and the green and white look so fresh together. Love it! hugs x