About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Sunday 18 September 2011

Anyone for Anya Masculine Challenge (DT post)

It is time for the new Challenge at Anyone for Anya and this week we have a MASCULINE Challenge... you must create something for a male. I have used the new Wild Sprout Logan image from the Greeting Farm. I think he looks pretty cool... gotta love that hoodie!


The prize this week is from

Please remember to use an image from The Greeting Farm or CC Designs AND don't forget to pop over to the DT girls' blogs to check out their wonderful creations!
Card Recipe:
Cardstock: Canson card, X-Press it Blending card
Paper: Kaisercraft After Five Collection, Echp Park Dots and Stripes Candy Shoppe and Metropolitan
Stamps: TGF Wild Sprout Logan
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellishments/Other: Copics, Nestabilities, white gel pen,  EZCut Star die, Sizzix alphabet, Kindyglitz Crystalina,

Thanks for looking... have a great night!
~ Susan xxox 

2 comments:

sunnysideup/doreensng said...

Lovely card,Susan,his's so cute!
hugs
Doreen

chrilvian said...

ooo cool dude
love the letters
great work