About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Wednesday 6 July 2011

Red Hair Challenge at Mad for Markers (DT post 4)

*** This is my fourth post today! I promise it is also my last for today! ***

Here is my third and final Twirl Anya RED HAIR card.
I have used Sketch # 6 from the TGF Farm Fresh Challenge blog.

Copics Used:
Hair: YR00, YR02, YR04, YR07, YR14, R08
Skin: E50, E51, E11, R20
Shirt: RV00, RV11, RV14, G0000, G20, G21, G24
Shoes: G24
Shorts:  RV00, RV11, RV14
Pinwheel: RV10, RV11, RV14, RV17
Cardstock edged in RV11
Card Recipe:
Cardstock: Bazzill card, X-Press It Blending Card
Paper: Kaisercraft Bubblegum Hills
Stamps: TGF Twirl Anya, TGF Spotlight Kit (sentiment)
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Black Onyx
Embellishments/Other: Copics, Kaisercraft Rhinestones, nestabilities, Kindyglitz Crystalina

Here is the sketch I used. Thanks for stopping by... I hope I haven't worn you out! 




Thanks for looking... have a great day!
~ Susan xxox

1 comments:

Dangina Martinez said...

Your card turned out So Sweet! Love the red hair;)
Tons of Hugs, Dangina