About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Wednesday 6 July 2011

Red Hair Challenge at Mad for Markers (DT post 3)

*** This is my third post today! ***


Here is my second Twirl Anya RED HAIR card.   I have used Sketch # 189 from CPS.


Copics Used:
Hair: E00, E11, YR14, E08
Skin: E50, E51, E11, R20
Shirt: RV00, RV11, RV13, B0000, B000, B41
Shoes: RV13
Shorts:  B0000, B000, B41
Pinwheel: RV11, RV13, B0000, B41
Cardstock edged in C7
Card Recipe:
Cardstock: Bazzill card, X-Press It Blending Card
Paper: Kaisercraft Bubblegum Hills
Stamps: TGF Twirl Anya, Stampin' Up (sentiment)
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Black Onyx
Embellishments/Other: Copics, Baker's Twine (Pink Sorbet), Kaisercraft pearls, nestabilities, heart button,  Kindyglitz Crystalina


I have one more card to share today so don't forget to check it out!


Thanks for looking...have a great day!
~ Susan xxox

0 comments: