About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Wednesday 4 May 2011

What's on your Workdesk? (Wednesday #100)

*** This is my second post for today! Please scroll down to see my Mad For Markers DT post. ***

Well it has been a few weeks since I have joined in with the WOYWWers. I have been really busy lately and just before Easter was away on holidays with my family.

Since I last joined in I have gained a DT position on the Mad for Markers team. That is Woo Hoo number one and then Woo Hoo number two is that I achieved my Copic Certification on Sunday! I have also been accepted to attend the Intermediate certification and project courses in June.

I did take a photo of my desk last week... How scary is this? I will have you know that my chair was covered too, so I couldn't even sit down! Can you find my owl friend Hootie? He was a gift from my BFF Sam.
Here is my desk right now though... a little bit tidier. Sorry the photo is so dark. I had to photograph it tonight as I worked today and the lighting is a bit ordinary. Do you like my monochrome Moo Cow card? Check out my Mad For Markers DT post below if you would like to see more details on it.
Link up with the fun of WOYWW at Julia's blog the Stamping Ground. I am off to bed before I turn into a pumpkin. See you tomorrow... unless I have to go to work!

Thanks for looking...have a great night!
~ Susan xxox

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, Congratulations on the DT and Copic front well done you and glad to see there is a little room for crafting now ;0)

Love Dawn xx

Elizabeth said...

Hi Susan, glad to see two views of your desk and much as I enjoyed snooping round the before I much prefer the after :) Shame the holiday is over for you, hope you had a great time in the caravan. Congratulations on the DT and Copic Certification successes - really good news - and your 'greys' card is lovely. The Moo Cow looks cute with his sparkly hairdo. Have a great week. Elizabeth x #38

Sarah said...

All creative chaos so no worries - glad you have found some you time and I do like the monochrome!

Thanks for sharing your space,

Sarah at 4

Andria said...

There are a lot of goodies on that desk! At least you have a little spot to work this week. :-) Thanks for sharing!

kelly said...

yay, a messy desk love it!! So much to look at, loving those greeting farm stamps on your desk!!
kelly x

Sarpreet said...

beautiful cards,such a busy desk, Beautiful workspace, thank you for sharing your workspace, Happy WOYWW 100, 100 weeks of this! wow, #3

ShazInOzCardsCalligraphy said...

Hi Susan, yes did get a fright at first but some lovely things to pay with there TFS and happy WOYWW! Shaz in Oz.x

Mrs A. said...

Well done on your DT position. Lots of craftyness (is that a word?) going on on both your desks. Hugs Mrs A. #128

Ohhh Snap said...

Lovely creative space you have there :D. Congratulations on the DT and your certification! TFS :D #117