About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Sunday 1 May 2011

Look what I got today!

I had so much fun today and met some lovely ladies including Mandi-Lee who is on the Copic Australia Design Team & is the Copic Certification Regional Instructor for South Eastern Australia. She is a wealth of Copic information and I am busting to practise some of the techniques we learned today. Hope I don't get called in to work tomorrow!

Will be back later with my Anyone for Anya? DT post for this week.

Thanks for looking...have a great night!
~ Susan xxox

1 comments:

Doodlecraft said...

Wow Congratulations! {as if we didn't already know you were queen of copics!}
:)