About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Saturday 6 November 2010

TGF Summer Fairy

*** This is my third post for today! ***

Well I did say in a previous post that I have been very busy lately and here is another of my completed cards. I am annoyed that the Diamond stickles on the wings has made the ink run a little but it can't be fixed at this late stage. Oh well...lesson learned - do not use stickles on digital images! I haven't put a sentiment on the card as I couldn't decide what occasion I wanted the card for. I will wait until it is needed and stick something appropriate on at the time!

I was planning to colour in the Summer Fairy in pinks or mauves but I really love how she looks in orange tones. What do you think? 


Challenges entered: Cupcake Inspirations #83 - Autumn Colours
                                  Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge: # 98




Card Recipe:
Cardstock: Bazzill, Plain white cardstock
Paper: DCWV Citrus Stack
Stamps: The Greeting Farm Summer Fairy digital image
Inks: None
Embellishments/Other: Copics, White satin Ribbon, Kindyglitz Orange and Yellow, Diamond Stickles, Orange Heart Button, White floss, Kaisercraft orange rhinestone

Thanks for looking...have a great night!
~Susan xxox

2 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

So pretty! I love that fairy! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

Ida said...

Very pretty. Love the fairy image and the sparkle. Thanks for joining the CIC Challenge this week.