About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Sunday 7 November 2010

A Cupcake for my Brother-in-Law

Made this card for my brother-in-law who celebrated a birthday last week. I am entering this card into the Cards for Men Challenge Number 22 Anything Goes (As long as it's male).



Card Recipe:
Cardstock: Plain white cardstock, Stampin' Up Kraft card
Paper: DCWV Linen Closet stack
Stamps: Studio G cupcake, Imaginisce sentiment
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Black Onyx
Embellishments/Other: Copics, Brown stitched grosgrain ribbon, Kindyglitz Crystalina, Nestabilities

Thanks for looking...have a great night!
~Susan xxox

5 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Well that looks good enough to eat, fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. with hugs Shirleyxxx

Patricia St Martin said...

Great looking card. Love cupcakes. Thanks for playing with us at Cards for Men. Goof luck on the challenge.

Sarah said...

What a wonderful birthday card Susan, love the cupcake and your card layout. Thank you for joining us at Cards for Men for our Anything Goes challenge xxx

Elizabeth said...

Great card - the cupcake looks delicious. Elizabeth x

Julie said...

Yummy cupcake card! I love the glittery frosting!