About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Tuesday 12 October 2010

What's in a name?

These cards were made for birthday card orders. The design chosen was an old one of mine that I haven't made for a long time so I had to update it to bring it into 2010! Overall I am very happy with the results and the ladies who ordered them were very happy too! Phew! The letters were printed using Word Art on the computer.

Card Recipe:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Paper: DCWV Glitter stack, Assorted paper scraps from stash
Stamps: Hero Arts sentiment
Inks: Stampin' Up Pixie Pink
Embellishments/Other: 3D Crystalina Kindyglitz, Satin ribbon, Mulberry flowers, Kaisercraft Rhinestones, Martha Stewart punch, Sizzix alphabet (for numerals)

Thanks for looking...have a great day!
~ Susan xxox

0 comments: