About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Tuesday 12 October 2010

Happy 40th Phoebe!

*** This is my second post for today! ***

This card is for my sister to give to her friend for her 40th birthday. I used Word Art for the number 40, cut it out and layered it on bazzill card.

Card Recipe:
Cardstock: Bazzill, Plain white cardstock
Paper: Grace Taylor Contemporary paper pack
Stamps: AmyR Spring Sentiments (inside card)
Inks: Versafine Black Onyx
Embellishments/Other: Crystalina Kindyglitz,  Black and white Satin ribbon, Black Grosgrain ribbon, Prima flowers, Mulberry flowers, Kaisercraft Rhinestones, Nestabilities, Sizzix Wallflower alphabet

Thanks for looking...have a great day!
~ Susan xxox

0 comments: