About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Sunday 10 January 2016

Happy Birthday Dude

These cards were made using the Paper Smooches Teen Routine set along with their Sentiment Sampler and Little Fella sets for the sentiments.
 
I coloured the images with Derwent Inktense pencils and added some coloured pearls for the buttons. I realise they aren't exactly like a Playstation controller has but I think they look okay!
 
I used Echo Park Dots and Stripes  and Kaisercraft Rewind collection patterned paper.
 
Here's a close up...
 
 
 
Thanks for looking... have a great day!
~ Susan ♥
 

0 comments: