About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Friday 2 January 2015

Wrynn and Emmy BFF (Tiddly Inks DT Call)

Here is my submission for the Tiddly Inks Design Team call.
 
I have used the Wryn and Emmy BFF digital image available {here}.
 
I coloured the image with my Copic markers.
 
Skin: E000, E0000, E00, E11, E21, E04
Hair: E23, E25, E27 & E50, E53, E43
Dresses: R81, R83, R85, R89, W7 & BG01, BG05, BG07, BG09, W1, W2, W5
Shoes: W4, W5, W7, W9
 
 
Thanks to Alyce at Kit and Clowder for imparting her knowledge of colouring folds in her Clothing Class. I think I kind of rocked them here! ;)
If you want some extra assistance with colouring in all shapes and forms check out Alyce's classes {HERE}.

I am entering this into the January Challenge at Kit and Clowder which is ANYTHING GOES!
 
 


 
Wish me luck!
 
Thanks for looking... have a great day!

~ Susan ♥
 

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Good luck Susan! Your colouring is lovely x