About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Wednesday 8 January 2014

Birthday flowers


I made this card using the Paper Smooches Reflections set and a Papertrey Ink sentiment.
I used various dye inks and the PS dies to cut the flowers.
Some brads and rhinestones finished this card off nicely... well I think so anyway!

I am entering this into the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge which is ANYTHING GOES.



Thanks for looking...have a great day!
Susan ♥

4 comments:

Rachel Izakowicz said...

This is just lovely - beautiful colors & great use of the Reflections set - one of my faves! Thanks for playing at Paper Smooches Sparks this week!

coops said...

so gorgeous susan.i love the pretty flowers :D

xx coops xx

coops said...

so gorgeous susan.i love the pretty flowers :D

xx coops xx

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHHHHHH! Another fabulous card-- love the layered stamping and popped up flowers and added gems!! THANKS so much for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge:) Hope you join in the fun again this week (Picture Perfect)!!! <3