About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Sunday 17 March 2013

Anyone for a GREEN challenge (DT Post)

I am back after 3 weeks of no Internet service after a storm knocked out our home phone and Internet. It has been an especially frustrating time, particularly for my husband who had to deal with many incompetent phone company representatives!
 
Anyway...
 
This week's Anyone for Anya challenge is a GREEN COLOUR CHALLENGE!
You still have a little time  (6 hours or so) to enter so get busy.
 
HAPPY ST PATRICK'S DAY!
 
I will be back later with the new challenge.


I used the Anya Lifts set from The Greeting Farm and coloured the image with my copic markers.
I also added some paper piecing.
 

 
Please remember to use an image from The Greeting Farm or CC Designs AND don't forget to pop over to the DT girls' blogs to check out their wonderful creations!
 
Thanks for looking... have a great day!
~ Susan ♥
 

2 comments:

coops said...

so stunnng susan.the green is fabulous and gorgeous image D

xx coops xx

Blankina said...

Welcome back Susan..I do not know if I could coop without internet anymore must be so frustrating..

Anyway, have a little surprise for you on my blog!!

Hugs Blankina