About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Thursday 14 February 2013

Summer lovin' (M4M DT Post)

Hi All,

This month the challenge at Mad for Markers Challenge Blog is
 
INSPIRED BY THE MOVIES.
 
Here is my inspiration...
 
I l♥ve this movie! Now Grease 2... I can give that a huge miss. You can't beat the original!
 
 
I used the 50s Sweetheart digi from The Greeting Farm.
 
Copics Used:
E50, E51, R20, E27, E59, E44, E43, R24, R27, 100, B91, B93, B95, R81, R83
 
Head over to the blog and link up your movie inspired creation.
Don't forget you have to use copic markers!
 
Happy colouring!
~ Susan ♥
 
 

0 comments: