About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Wednesday 2 January 2013

Australian Challenge (Mad for Markers DT Post)


Hi Everyone,
  
Here are some cards to share for the
AUSTRALIAN THEMED CHALLENGE at the Mad for Markers Challenge Blog.
 
I immediately thought of using green and gold (yellow) and opened up my Flowers 4 set from My Favorite Things (for the first time!).
 
I actually made three cards using the same flower image.
 


 
Copics Used:
Y00, Y11, Y15, Y19, YR68, G43, G46
 
I also used MFT Dienamics Chevron Stripes, Baker's Twine in Mandarin and Peapod, decorative brads, Kaisercraft rhinestones and my Marvy circle punch.
 
The sentiment is from MFT More Essential Sentiments. Love it! You can never have enough sentiment stamps I say!
 
Hope you are getting crafty this new year!
 
Thanks for looking... have a great day!
~Susan xxox
 
 

0 comments: