About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Friday 28 December 2012

Some Christmas cards...

Well I did get around to whipping up some handmade Christmas cards.
 
Thanks to this card by Karen Dunbrook, I was able to put together some similar cards using my Paper Smooches sets. I paper pieced the tree using some Stampin' Up Jolly Holiday paper.
 

I think I prefer the one below...
 

 
And here is another using some washi tape from Typo.

 
Thanks for looking... have a great day!
~ Susan xxox

1 comments:

coops said...

all so gorgeous susan.i love the trees and fab cas designs :D

xx coops xx