About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Wednesday 10 October 2012

Mad for Multiliners (DT Post)

Hi Everyone!
 
Here is my latest image for the COPIC MULTILINERS CHALLENGE at the Mad for Markers Challenge Blog.

I have coloured in Ellie's Birthday from Saturated Canary and have added some detail to the balloons with my Black 0.3 and 0.5 Copic Multiliners.
 
What do you use your Copic Multiliners for?
 

 
My skin and hair colours are as follows:
Skin: E50, E00, E21, R00, R20
Hair: E50, E53, E31
Eyes: B00
Here are the other colours that I used along with my clear Spica pen for the balloons.
 
 
Check out the Mad for Markers store for all of your copic needs.

Mad For Markers [home link]

Happy Colouring!
~ Susan xxox

0 comments: