About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Wednesday 5 September 2012

Mad for Markers SALE!

FOR THE Month of September we have a HUGE COPIC SALE happening...
 
 Sketch markers are only $6.80 and Ciao markers are only $4.60
 

*WOW* What is Sammi thinking?!?!

 
Quick... get your orders in NOW!
 
 
PLUS...


If you have not seen on our blog then we have some exciting news to share..
 
we are now going to be selling some gorgeous Digi stamps called "As The Crow Flies"
by Ardith Trumpy ..
 
 
you can see and read about them on the store blog
HERE!
 
Happy creating!
~ Susan xxox

0 comments: