About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Wednesday 26 September 2012

Mad for Marci and Jack (DT Post)

Hi Everyone!


I am here with two images to share for the SPRING Yellow-Greens and Greens CHALLENGE.
 
I have used my new favourite yellow-green combination of YG61, YG63 and YG67.
 
I have coloured in Witch Marci from La La Land Crafts.
 

I have also coloured in Creeper Crew Jack from The Greeting Farm.
 
 
Copics Used:
E50, E00, E11, R20, R00
YG61, YG63, YG67
E30, E55, E57
T2, T4, T6, T8
R24, R27, 0, C1
YR02, YR04, YR07
Silver Spica for buckles


Check out the Mad for Markers store for all of your copic needs.
 
Mad For Markers [home link]
 

Happy Colouring!
~ Susan xxox

 
 

2 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

so cute!!! love the greens and the colouring is fab :)

coops said...

so gorgeous susan.fabulous colouring and images :D

xx coops xx