About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Wednesday 18 July 2012

The Winter Blues continues at Mad for Markers (DT Post)

Hi Everyone!

I am here today with some WINTER BLUES inspiration for you for the new Mad for Markers Challenge!

I have coloured in Cheeky Geeky from The Greeting Farm using BVs and some Earth tones...


I have coloured in Creeper Crew Madden from The Greeting Farm using BVs and Bs (plus some Earth tones for the skin)...


Check out the Mad for Markers store for all of your copic needs.

Sammi has the new stamps from The Greeting Farm in stock now!
Mad For Markers [home link]

Happy Colouring!
~ Susan xxox

0 comments: