About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Monday 7 May 2012

Anyone for Anya Lace Challenge (DT POST)

This week's Anyone for Anya challenge is a LACE challenge.

Just use some LACE on your design plus an image from The Greeting Farm or CC Designs.

I have used the cute little bear from the CC Designs Bear Hugs set (I think it is discontinued).


Hope you can join us this week!
Please remember to use an image from The Greeting Farm or CC Designs AND don't forget to pop over to the DT girls' blogs to check out their wonderful creations!
Thanks for looking... have a great day!
~ Susan xxox

3 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Aw this is so cute Susan! Love all of the elements together :)

coops said...

gorgeous card susan.fab design and the bear is so sweet :D

xx coops xx

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

He looks full of concern, lol. Sweet card Susan, pretty colours.