About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Monday 19 March 2012

Anyone for Anya Sketch Challenge (DT post)

This week's Anyone for Anya challenge is a sketch challenge.



Here is the sketch...
 
 
Please remember to use an image from The Greeting Farm or CC Designs AND don't forget to pop over to the DT girls' blogs to check out their wonderful creations!
 
Thanks for looking... have a great day!
~ Susan xxox

4 comments:

chrilvian said...

adorable

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Beautifully done Susan, love the red in this, superb!

coops said...

gorgeous card susan.the image is so sweet and i love your colours ;D

xx coops xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Aww Susan she is so gorgeous! Love your adaption of the layout..perfect!