About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Wednesday 11 January 2012

Ruffles Marci (Mad for Markers DT post)

Hi Peeps!

Here is Ruffles Marci using a Yellow and Blue-Green combination with some Earth tones thrown in. I don't often use my BG markers, they are certainly not my 'GO-TO' colours but I was trying to match the patterned paper I used here.
Not very successfully I might add!

The January Challenge at the Mad for Markers MONTHLY Challenge Blog is to use a

NEW COLOUR COMBINATION!



You have all month to enter. 

Copics Used:
Skin: E50, E00, E21, R00, R20
Hair: E50, E53, E57, E59
Clothes: Y11, Y13, Y15, BG02, BG15, BG18
Shoes: Y13, Y15, C5

Card Recipe:
Cardstock: Canson card, X-Press it Blending card
Paper: DCWV Celebration Stack
Stamps: La La Land Crafts Ruffles Marci
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellishments/Other: Copics, MFT Die-namics Mini Banner Day set, Kaisercraft pearls, Prima flowers, Pearl brad, Yellow Kindyglitz  

Mad For Markers [home link]

You can stop by the Mad for Markers Online Store for all of your Copic markers, La La Land stamps and X-Press It Blending Card supplies!

Happy Colouring!
~ Susan xxox 

1 comments:

Mrs A. said...

What a gorgeous shimmer effect on her hairband and dress and those two colours do look good together. Hugs Mrs A.