About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Monday 9 January 2012

Paper Smooches Challenge... Birthday Fishes

Display our button

Here is the inspiration Picture...


Here is my second card using the Fish from the Birthday Buddies set...
I am really liking this Clean and Simple look.

{click on the photo for a closer look}

Materials Used: White cardstock, Kindyglitz Crystalina, Copic Markers, Copic Multiliner, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Versafine Black Onyx ink, Googly eyes
Copics Used: YR02, YR07, Y38, RV09, B06, G14, BV04, R08

Thanks for looking... have a great day!
~ Susan xxox

2 comments:

Marie said...

Oh, cute! Love how you incorporated the rainbow of colors into the shells and back fin of the fishes =) Thank you so much for playing along in this SPARKS challenge!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WOWOWOW! Great coloring for those colorful fish! LOVE their little eyes:) THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!