About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Monday 16 January 2012

Copic Rewards Program

Look what I have earned with my Copic Rewards Tokens...


Isn't my new baby just gorgeous and YES this is my Copic Marker Collection!

All you need to do is buy your Copic Markers from a retailer like

Mad For Markers [home link]

that is participating in the Copic Rewards Program


which celebrates 20 years of COPICS in Australia.

You will receive tokens for each Copic Marker or ink refill that you buy and then you save them up and cash them in for rewards like my new copic case!

For more details click {HERE} 

Happy Colouring!
~ Susan xxox

2 comments:

mylittlecardstudio.blogspot.com said...

Nice one! Where did you keep them all before? Lol I wish I owned half as many as you do, that is a great collection. The rewards are a great idea, will go and check it out now. Thanks for sharing. Best wishes, Jill x

Loki Made It said...

I love it! i just do not have the space.... Melissa gave me a metal container to hold all my markers. i have the fold up 72 marker cases but my daughter nicked them for her promarkers:(