About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Tuesday 3 January 2012

Christmas Cards... yeah I know Christmas is over!

Here are two of the cards that I sent out last year (wow that is so weird talking about last year when it was only a few days ago!).
I had to make 45 cards so I needed some quick and easy designs.

Materials Used: Annabelle Stamps Jewelled Tree, Versafine Black Onyx Ink, White Cardstock, American Crafts ribbon, Kaisercraft Rhinestones, Crystal Elements Star

Materials Used: Digistamp Boutique Cute Santa and Xmas Pud, copics, Annabelle Stamps (sentiment), Versafine Black Onyx ink, Crafter's Choice Christmas Basics patterned paper, Kindyglitz Crystalina, Lipstick Spica pen

Pop back in tomorrow for my Mad for Markers DT post. I have a really cute card to share.

Goodnight!
~ Susan xxox


0 comments: