About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Sunday 18 December 2011

Anyone for Anya Colour / Photo Challenge (DT post)


It is time for some PHOTO INSPIRATION at the Anyone for Anya Challenge blog this week. I made this card for my nephew's 11th birthday. The photo below has brighter colours but I didn't think the brightness would suit so I toned it down a little.


This week our prize is provided by...

Our Sponsors :)

Card Recipe:
Cardstock: Canson card, X-Press it Blending card, Silver shimmer card
Paper: DCWV Celebration Stack
Stamps: TGF Creeper Crew Sunday, Creepin' Kit (sentiment)
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Black Onyx
Embellishments/Other: Copics, silver spica pen, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Spots and Dots, Alphabet Stickers, Number rub-ons

Thanks for looking... have a great day!
~ Susan xxox

1 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

This is adorable, Susan, and a great card for a tween!