About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Monday 31 October 2011

News from Mad for Markers

Some up to date news from the Mad for Markers store...

Mad For Markers [home link]

Sammi and a few of the DT gals will be at the Paper Crafts Festival in Penrith this weekend. So if you are in the area pop along to say HI and maybe you can add to your Copic marker collection and purchase some stamps or some X-Press It Blending Card!

Available now in the online store... it's the MARKER MOB! Designed by Sammi these digital images are great to practise your Copic colouring. Purchase them now from {here}.


Thanks for stopping by today.
~Susan xxox

0 comments: